Kildare Day Tour
- Pick up from your accommodation or cruise ship.
- Historic Kildare Town, built around the medieval cathedral of St. Brigid.
A perpetual fire was kept here until the dissolution of the monasteries in 1537.
- The Irish National Stud - enjoy walks close to the paddocks, view the foaling unit,
and visit the saddler shop and forge. The visitor centre includes a museum, a craft shop and a full Restaurant.
- The Japanese Gardens were created between 1906 and 1910 and are acclaimed as the finest in Europe. The Gardens
incorporate a Tea House and miniature Japanese village.
- Return to your accommodation or cruise ship.
Tours are priced per vehicle, not per person. Admission Fees not included in tour price.
Lunch can be arranged but not included in the tour price.
- 1 to 3 Guests - Total Price €425.
- 4 to 7 Guests - Total Price €450.
- Tours can be extended beyond the usual 8 hours at €50 per hour.
, Mercedes Minivan